di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Talk about out of place.

I went to the city yesterday to do some shopping and first went mid-town den decided to go to soho area so I got back onto the path but took the hoboken train. Sat down listening to my ipod and then glanced around the car I was in and tell me why each person on that train was white dressed in work clothes. Haha . And there I was in my true religions wearin a TSHIRT and a fitted . Haha to I felt like they were starin at me all scared . Haha thank god my stop was only 3 stops away .

Anyway, tomorrow my dreams will become reality again . Bf and his family are here for the weekend . Yay! Couldn't get the hotels for us, but its okay . Can't freakin wait!!!

No comments: