di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Summer is here!

You know what that means?
Gotta be sexy again. Lolz
Cuz you know less clothing. Beaches. Clubbing in sweat. Everybody is all out. Not that I'm sayin I gotta impress anybody since I'm in a happy, in-love relationship, but I gotta impress my damn self . So what am I doin about it? I am now in a diet and I started running for god sakes! Hopefully ill stick wit it cuz I usually can't, but I want to and I'm gonna try my hardest. But yo, I realized today that smoking is killin me . I used to be able to run like half and hour straight but now I can't even run more den 10 minutes! Wat da buck! So I took breaks in between power walkin like an old lady . Damn yo! And you might think that realizing that would make me wanna quit or cut down but nope! I'm enjoying a cancer stick while I'm typin this bad boy . Haha *shrugz* gimme time it'll happen.

So my friends decided to go on a vacation to san Francisco for gay pride. I decided not to go . For a couple reasons:
1. Tryin to save money.
And 2. It wouldn't be nice to be around gay guys that are out in the streets parading the fact that they are gay and are looking for sex. Saying that, I wouldn't wanna be one of them. Lolz . I know a lot of guys from all over cali and not to sound conceited but a lot of them are hollerin . So bein in a time where its all about bein downe, they gonna throw themselves at people . And yes, I'm confident enough in my relationship and my bf is the one I want to be with, but being at the biggest gay pride event in the country, I'd rather keep it safe and stay back. If I was single, that would be a different story, but I'm not so ima jus keep it safe. And plus, that weekend is my 2 year anniversary so I'd rather be with my love. It would be nice to see all my friends tho, but i'll jus wait and visit them some other time.

So this summer is gonna be pretty laid back for me. Jus work and chill and not go far if I do go outta state. Plans of road-trippin to Florida wit some friends, Virginia, poconos, and be wit my beby. We'll see how it goes.

Talking about my love, him and his sister just decided to come down here for a weekend in 2 weeks so do a lil shoppin. Yay! Very excited about that. We're gonna stay at a hotel too, so that'll be nice. Plus I've never really got to sit down with his sis, so this would be a perfect chance to get closer to his family. =) can't wait!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: