di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Friday, May 25, 2007

fixed my room .

this week i had the energy to do the whole cleanin, re-arranging, remodelling my room . iono why . lolz . but yea i did and im very happy . i took off the old carpet that i had, changed it to a black carpet . cuz i have this color-scheme in my room is shades of black and white and greys so my carpet is black now . then i took out my big bulky desk, and on the wall, i jus put up shelves to take place of a desk . its pretty cool . den also put up shelves on da other side of the room for other necessities that i had to put up . my room is much spacier now . not that i needed all the space, but looks better . so that's what ive been doin the past half of the week . and only spent about $120 for everything . kinda wanna change my entertainment center thing, but i can hold off on that for another time, or maybe ill jus paint mine a diff color . hmmm . maybeee . but yea . thats bout it . . the end .

1 comment:

JD said...

i should re-arrange my apartment too..but it's not like i'm there long enough to just sit and enjoy it. ah well.