di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Shake shack!

Thanks to jd I found this little place . And what jd says is true. Reminds me of In-N-Out from cali. No animal style fries, but burgers were good enough .
What I got:
Shackburger-$4.75
Cheese fries-$3.00
Freshly brewed Iced-Tea-$2.00
So not that bad and it was pretty damn good and filling. Also location is pretty cool and peaceful, located in Madison Square Park on 23rd St. And Madison Ave. They have hella food to order including hot dogs, ice cream, shakes, and even beer. So pretty cool place to even jus relax and chill and they are open til 11PM.
So JD, thanks for postin that entry about it cuz now I have a new place to chill at or when I'm feenin for a good burger .!

1 comment:

JD said...

you're welcome. that place is the bombs. but only thing is you have to hit at the right time or you'll get stuck with the lunch rush or the after-work crowd.