di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Friends.

In the past week, I've chilled with 2 people that I've known for almost all my life, 14 years to be exact. Two of my best friends you can say. One I see pretty often and one I haven't seen in a long time. Thinking about it, I'm pretty damn lucky to have friends like these. No matter how often I see them, we can still catch up and have those great times like nothing has happened . School, work, life has gotten crazier and has gotten in the way of our friendships but we all know that what we have is still there and nothing can get in the way of that. I know a lot of people can't keep friendships for as long as I've known these guys and I people seem to lose touch with their "BFFs" after they freakin graduate, but these guys managed to stick onto my life and me onto theirs. Lolz feel pretty lucky. I know I can depend on these people wit anything and it feels good to have em in my life .

Other then that, been having some off nights lately . Weird sleep. Waking up at weird hours. I don't know why, but in the picture in this blog has been my best friend during these nights. Lol no matter how old it gets, those lines still get to me. Lolz


sent via blackberry.

1 comment:

JD said...

ain't blogger fun?!