di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WORK SUCCKKKSSS .

so im really gettin sick and tired of my job . i mean, its a good paying job, im very happy financially rite now, im doin good . bills are paid and i get to have a good time when i have it, but thats da problem . the time is da problem . i really dont have much time for myself nowadays with this job . ive realized it over and over again for the past 2 years ive been workin here . i dont get to do as much as i want to . im there 10-11 hours a day, so pretty much im there from morning til night . night as in, everythin is closed, and theres not much i can do . i dont have much time to see my family, who i see once a week now or sometimes every two weeks . i see my friends for a couple hours here and there . i still have 2 days off a week, but this past weekend, i definitely realized that those 2 days is not enough . i happened to go out friday night with momie arlene, got home around wat almost 4am and i was so exhausted from working all day and bein out all nite that i happened to sleep half of my day off away and the other half went by so damn quickly that i didnt even get to do much . its really gettin too depressing . people tend to lose their minds with things like this, and i believe im starting to now. one of my close friends that i used to work with, mikey, he quit because of the same reason , but he was doing this way more years than i am, but i think im reachin that level where i need to call it quits . but at the same time, i cant quit . so here what im gonna do . i think ima drop out of management, and tell em i cant work full time anymore . maybe have another day off . thats really all i need . and plus, being a team leader at this job, doesnt really give me anything more than the rest but a few more dollars so all in all, its not worth it . so thats what im gonna do . i need to do this . to make it better for myself and my life . i used to like going out and roam the streets by myself, go out partying with my friends, and dancing . i miss dancing . it was my passion and inside, its still is . i miss it terribly . so i need to do this . gonna wait a couple more weeks so i can save up and get ready . but i cant wait anymore .
then after i do this, i have more time to look for another job all in all . .

No comments: