di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Friday, February 5, 2010

so i did it.

i told my job that i cant work full time anymore and they said its okay ! . u dont kno how good i feel now . it just got too much for me and im TIRED !!! . i need my time, my freedom, my life back . even tho im only taking another one day off, its way more than enough . maybe i can finally go back to dancing, my passion . i can go back to taking classes and have that feeling back . i miss it so much ! I CANT WAIT !
i jus have to wait til my coworker comes back from his vacation and im set ! . im makin a come-back !!
BOOM POW !

2 comments:

MoMie_Arlene said...

Which other day will you be taking off?? You should see if you can combine your 3 days off and put them all together so you get 3 consecutive days off. Feel me?? *lolz*

ABOUT mykel : said...

nah i actually might have tuesday and wednesday off and then saturday . id rather have a break in between my work days so im not that tired . :) . cant wait !