di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bought a new laptop!

So yea ended up gettin a new one . Lolz .
Got a newer version of the one I had . So far, its been madd difficult . It has windows 7 starter edition and it suckkks . Wouldn't let me change da background desktop pic ! Wtf ! But luckily I found a program that let's u . But its runnin nice and smooth and I like da color . Silver front, black inside wit a cool silver/chrome mouse clicker . Pretty dope . I like and I got it at walmart for 300 bux ! Woot !
On that note, besfren surprised me today and brought me to our own, very close, 24 hour walmart superstore !! Thing was hugee ! Can't wait to go there at like 3 in da morning wit besfren and besprens during our BNOs ahahha .
Finally !
We have one !
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

MoMie_Arlene said...

really?? where is it??

ABOUT mykel : said...

Its actually like 10 mins away from da other walmart . Hahha but its so nice and huge !! Yay!