di ai sha mee ya gongaa?

My photo
im prettty sure u'll find that out after readin this.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another hot date ! Haha

What a long friday, but it was another good one . After a long, hard, busy day at work, I ended the nite with one of my closest friend . Went out for a movie, watched Legion, which was pretty good. Not great, but it was worth to watch . Then had an awesome dinner at Cafeteria . I love that place ! Best place to go to for a late late dinner . Haha . Looking at the time I wrote this, you'll know how late our dinner was . But to Momie, my hot date, had another great date with u . Thanks for the great time . Haha . Glad we still stayin close and doing this with all the things that are going on with both our lives . And also, ur so sexxxayyy ! Haha .
Kk time for bed . I am exhausted !
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

MoMie_Arlene said...

u add me!! this is confusing!!
but i <3 u!!

ABOUT mykel : said...

haha i <3 u too !!